Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of the Company Historic Racing Works GmbH.
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of definitions
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
Consumers are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be predominantly attributed to their commercial or independent occupation (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Condition of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.historicracing.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall come into force
Historic Racing Works GmbH
Marc Eberhardt, Dietmar Mühr, Managing Director
Eichhorster Weg 81-87
Registration number HRB168793B
Court of Registry Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer takes place in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After a fruitless expiry of the deadline, the offer shall be deemed rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer issues a binding contract offer by successfully running the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Select the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking "order"
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Press the button "to checkout"
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Recheck or correct the respective entered data.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "pay" or "buy"
The consumer may return to the Internet site before the binding sending of the order by clicking on the "back" button, which is used in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his information, on which the data of the customer are recorded and corrects input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer takes place in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also read the terms and conditions at https://estore-sslserver.eu/my-eshop.info. For security reasons, your order data are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping charges, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Additional shipping costs are included.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. The delivery takes place here within 10 working days. In this case, the deadline for the delivery begins in the event of payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other forms of payment the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of the accidental loss and the accidental deterioration of the goods sold will also be transferred to the buyer when the item is delivered to the buyer.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
The statutory warranty provisions apply.
§7 Contractual Language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§8 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays
Phone: +49 30 767 267 00
Terms of business Jan. 2020