Steel braided brake lines, w square ends, road legal - Fulvia 2nd series
Steel braided brake line kit (road legal / German "ABE") for Fulvia 2nd series, set of 5 pieces, with original square ends.
- 2 x front, short
- 2 x front, long
- 1 x rear
Goodridge braided brake lines consist of a hose with Teflon PTFE inner pipe and a V2A stainless steel fabric jacket. All connections are made of stainless steel. German production. (Normal brake lines consist of various rubber compounds, reinforced with fabric.) Steel braided lines offer the following advantages:
- Improved pressure point when braking, as the stainless steel mesh prevents the hoses from expanding.
- Almost unlimited lifespan.
- Steel braided brake lines do not become porous, do not swell and are not subject to any aging process.
- (Depending on the manufacturer's recommendation, rubber brake hoses should be replaced every four years. This is not necessary for steel braided lines.)
- Stone martens are generally unable to damage steel braided lines.
Additional product information