Electric fuel pump, conversion kit - Fulvia all
Electric fuel pump, conversion kit for all Fulvia models:
If you're already thinking about the first turn of the ignition key at the beginning of the season with horror, we have the prophylaxis for you here: With an electric fuel pump you'll save battery life and the often aged but valuable original starter.
We have put together a set for conversion: Fuel pump with built-in fuel pressure regulator and stainless steel closing plate, which you install instead of the dismantled mechanical fuel pump, and corresponding length of fuel hose and cable. Install the new pump directly at the front right of the engine wall. A manual is enclosed.
Conversion kit consisting of:
- Electric fuel pump, self-priming, self-regulating; 12 V, 8mm connection, capacity 100-130 l/h, pressure 0,28-0,35 bar, with bracket.
- 1 pc. Blanking plate for fuel pump flange (V2A), with gaskets, is installed instead of the old mechanical fuel pump, with mounting for alternator tensioner.
- approx. 1.5 m fuel hose, synthetic, 8 mm with textile braid insert, abrasion-resistant, smooth upper rubber
- approx. 2 m automotive cable 1.5 - 2.0 mm², with cable lugs.
- 4 pcs. hose clamps, small
Please check whether you have to enter this change in the vehicle documents in your state.
Additional product information