AGIP Novecento Racing motor oil 10W-40, 1L tin can
incl. VAT, plus delivery
Italian cars love Italian motor oil! We offer the new AGIP brand motor oils, specially for classic cars.
AGIP Novecento Racing 10W-40
- based on synthesis technology
- especially suitable for heavy-duty, classic vehicles for both road and racetrack operations
- comes in an elegant 1 liter tin can
- with every oil order we deliver a nice Historic Racing Works oil change label (while stocks last)
Additional product information
- Technical data
- The new "AGIP Novecento" product line ... is based on the know-how that AGIP has acquired over time through its commitment to the world of motors and motorsport. Of course, values such as style, outstanding performance and the quality and technology of the products play an important role for an Italian brand. Against the backdrop of the era of great Italian engines, these lubricants reflect the Italian automotive lifestyle with passion and exclusivity. The AGIP Novecento lubricants also guarantee the best performance for Lancia enthusiasts and collectors. The lubricants are based on special formulations with exactly the properties that were recommended by the manufacturers at that time. In contrast to modern vehicles, classic cars have a greater play between the mechanical components, which is due to both their high mileage and the original design tolerances as with the piston-cylinder play. For this reason, our new lubricant line offers products with high viscosity at high temperatures, which ensure a thick protective film between the moving parts and thus reduce wear and oil consumption. The recipe for motor oils is based on very special requirements: Products with optimal technical properties were developed for historic racing. For vehicles that are subject to normal use, there are engine oils in recipes that are best suited for the type of use. Historic Racing Works has both. On request, we also offer a lubricating oil that especially protects the engines that have not been in operation for a long time.